Due to the continued growth of our business, we are looking to recruit a Self-Employed Sales Designer to join our sales team as soon as possible.
The new role is full-time / permanent, based in the York / Wetherby area.
Salary is Commission only: OTE for Year 1 is £40,000 and is expected to increase exponentially from Year 2 with experience and development of the new business area.
- At Hartleys we design, manufacture and fit quality bespoke fitted furniture in Yorkshire and Lancashire.
- We are a successful, experienced and growing business, looking to expand our services throughout the region.
- A new business development role has arisen for a dynamic sales designer to join the team as we expand into York and surrounding areas.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, the new role will be home-based in the York / Wetherby area, supported by our Skipton showroom, office and factory.
- The successful candidate will work their area independently with experienced support and in collaboration with our production team.
- The role will include include the conversion of quality leads and appointments, on-site measures and advice, furniture design and completion of the sale, whilst continually building solid customer relationships.
- Initally the role will include sales appointments in the Skipton area as the new area is developed.
- As business grows in the York / Wetherby area, the new role will offer the opportunity to become a sales partner and potential franchisee.
Skills / Experience Specification:
- We are looking for candidates with experience in, and a passion for, furniture design or interior design.
- Sales experience in a similar industry would be helpful.
- Knowledge of design software would be useful, but not essential. Full training will be given.
- You will need to be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service.
- A full UK driving licence and a car are required.
We continue to follow social distancing, hand sanitising and mask-wearing safety precautions in our showroom and customer homes.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com